About Apple Watch Series 7
- WHY APPLE WATCH SERIES 7 — The most advanced Apple Watch features powerful health innovations like sensors and apps to measure your blood oxygen and take an ECG. The larger, Always-On Retina display makes it easier to use and read. The most durable Apple Watch. Charges faster so you can get going quicker.
- EASILY CUSTOMIZABLE — Available in a range of sizes and materials, with dozens of bands to choose from. Change up your look by switching your band or by customizing your watch face in millions of ways.
- INCREDIBLE DURABILITY — Built to be tough. It’s more crack resistant, it’s dust resistant, and it’s swimproof.
- STAY CONNECTED — Send a text, make a call, listen to music and podcasts, use Siri, or call for help with Emergency SOS. Series 7 (GPS) works with your iPhone or Wi-Fi to keep you connected.
- MOST ADVANCED HEALTH FEATURES — Keep an eye on your blood oxygen with a revolutionary sensor and app. Take an ECG anytime. Get irregular heart rhythm notifications. Track your sleep. Use fall detection as a safety feature that can call for help if you need it.
- SIMPLY COMPATIBLE — It works seamlessly with your Apple devices and services. Listen to music with your AirPods. Unlock your Mac automatically. Find your devices with a tap. Pay and send money with Apple Pay. Apple Watch requires an iPhone 6s or later with the latest iOS version.
- ULTIMATE FITNESS PARTNER — Apple Watch helps you stay active. It has advanced sensors that track all the ways you move and measure your favorite workouts. And it comes with three months of Apple Fitness+ free.
- APPS ON YOUR WRIST — Tap into helpful apps like Calendar, Wallet, and Mindfulness. Expand what your watch can do with tens of thousands of apps on the App Store.
- APPLECARE — Every Apple Watch comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary technical support. Get AppleCare+ to extend your coverage and reduce the stress and cost of unexpected repairs.
- LEGAL DISCLAIMERS — This is a summary of the main product features. See below to learn more.
|Color||Starlight Aluminum Case with Starlight Sport Band|
|Special Feature||Activity Tracker, Heart Rate Monitor, Sleep Monitor, Blood Oxygen|
|Screen Size||41 Millimeters|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
Compare Apple Watch products
|Apple Watch Series 7||Apple Watch SE||Apple Watch Series 3|
|Price||From: –||From: –||From: –|
|Ratings||4.8 out of 5 stars (2,618)||4.8 out of 5 stars (2,806)||4.8 out of 5 stars (8,393)|
|Case Size||41mm, 45mm||40mm, 44mm||38mm, 42mm|
|Display||Always-On Retina display Nearly 20% more screen area than Apple Watch SE and over 50% more screen area than Series 3||Retina display, 30% larger than Series 3||Retina display|
|Processor||S7 with 64-bit dual-core processor; up to 20% faster than SE||64-bit dual-core S5 processor; Up to 2x faster than S3||Dual-core S3 processor|
|Optical Heart Sensor||Third-generation optical heart sensor||Second-generation optical heart sensor||Optical heart sensor|
|Digital Crown||Digital Crown with haptic feedback||Digital Crown with haptic feedback||Digital Crown|
|Altimeter||Always-on Altimeter||Always-on Altimeter||Altimeter|
|Speaker||50% louder than Series 3||50% louder than Series 3|
|Blood oxygen sensor (Blood Oxygen app)|
|Electrical heart sensor (ECG app)|
|Power||USB-C magnetic fast charging cable||USB-C magnetic charging cable||USB-A magnetic charging cable|
|Bluetooth||BT 5.0||BT 5.0||BT 4.2|
Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS)
|Case Size||41mm, 45mm|
|Features||Built-in GPS/GNSS/BeiDou, S7 with 64-bit dual-core processor, W3 Apple wireless chip, U1 Ultra Wideband chip, Barometric altimeter, Capacity 32GB, Blood oxygen sensor, Third-generation optical heart sensor, Electrical heart sensor, Certified IP6x dust resistant, Improved accelerometer up to 32 g‑forces, Improved gyroscope, Ambient light sensor, Always-On Retina LTPO OLED display with Force Touch (1000 nits), Digital Crown with haptic feedback, Second-generation speaker and mic, Aluminum models have Ion-X front glass, Sapphire crystal and ceramic back, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 5.0, Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery, Up to 18 hours of battery life, Water resistant 50 meters, watchOS 8|
|Whats in the box||Case, Band, 1m Magnetic Charging Cable|
|Connectivity||LTE and UMTS,Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 5.0|
|Power||Up to 18 hours of battery life|
|Case Weight||45mm: 38.8g (Aluminum); 41mm: 32.0g (Aluminum)|
What’s in the box
- 1m Magnetic Charging Cable
Customer questions & answers
I ordered mine on Oct. 10 and I still haven’t received it. Is anyone else having this problem?
Yes. Ordered here on Amazon 10/23. Was told it would arrive November 15. Amazon then changed the received date to December 5.
By jskamm on November 5, 2021
Hi! Will this watch work to send messages and calls without the iPhone near the watch? Thanks
In order to use any Apple Watch (including the Series 7) for phone calls or text messaging without having your iPhone with you, you would need to get the GPS + Cellular model and connect the watch to your cellular carrier (ie. AT&T, T-Moble, Verison, etc.). Most carriers will charge you a $10 monthly fee for a, addit.
By Jearl on February 14, 2022
Is this watch water proof?
Not water proof, but water resistant. I’ve forgotten to take my series 6 watch off in the shower, and there is a feature that will vibrate the watch to help expel any water that did get inside.
My watch has been fine with some water. Even though it would probably be fine to swim with, I don’t think I would try testi.
By JS annon… on April 4, 2022
What’s the difference between the 41 or 45
I went to check these 2 sizes out at Bestbuy. The new 41 is very similar in size to my series 6 44mm. I have a series 7 45mm on order but I’m really considering going with the new 41. If the 41 was in stock In would go that direction.
By VSSinc on November 5, 2021
Can you receive phone calls and text on a GPS?
Yes IF, and only if, your iPhone is nearby. If you want a watch that doesn’t have to be “tethered” to the iPhone (IOW it works independently), you need the cellular version and carrier plan (which is typically $10 addition to your monthly phone plan).
By ecr99 on December 22, 2021
Box didn’t have plastic wrap around the watch. looks like new, but i thought new products come sealed in plastic? please let me know if i should retur
I believe this is part of Apple’s attempt to reduce waste. There was no shrink wrap on mine either. I think that’s just how they come now. But there should be some adhesive stickers on the packaging that indicate whether your package has been opened before.
By Reema Almeda on November 23, 2021
Does the Apple Watch count your steps?
Yes, the watch will track steps. You can view this easily in the activity app that is native to the watch. Many of the watch faces have the three rings shown that you can click on and scroll down to view steps taken. You can also find it in the app menu. No need for a third party app. In addition, all step details are.
By C. Griffin on December 23, 2021